MRCOG Training in India
Call 8861711527/9007055603 for more details
MRCOG UK is an internationally recognised Post Graduate Level Qualification in Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
MRCOG(Member Of The Royal College Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology ) is awarded to students on successfully passing the examinations conducted by the Royal College Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology UK.
- It is recognised by the MCI.
- Unlike other PG medical courses in India which require NEET PG and that of UK which require PLAB and IELTS, MRCOG does not require any of those.
- If you have a MBBS Degree with 1 year of Internship you can apply for MRCOG.
- On completion of the course doctors can work in clinical positions and academic positions in India and abroad.
- As a MRCOG training institute in India , we help aspirants by using advanced learning methodologies which combine standard pedagogy with customised strategies to ensure in depth knowledge of topics taught as per the UK medical education system.
- Our Faculty members are well experienced members of the Royal Colleges with extensive clinical and academic knowledge.
- Our extended professional networks consists of clinicians and specialists working in NHS and in leading Universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh and Glasgow who provide additional learning support to ensure success in these exams
The exam is a three-part assessment:
MRCOG Training in India Course Structure
MRCOG Part 1
|Part 1 MRCOG is a written examination to evaluate basic and clinical sciences relevant to the subject.
|Candidates for the Part 1 MRCOG must have a medical degree
|Part 2 MRCOG is a written exam that assesses the application of knowledge
|Candidates for the Part 2 MRCOG must have a medical degree and pass the part 1 MRCOG.
|Part 3 MRCOG is a stand-alone clinical skills exam that assesses candidates’ ability to apply core clinical skills in the context of the skills, as defined in the Part 2 MRCOG curriculum. The Part 3 MRCOG is part of the assessment and validation process for entry on to the UK Specialist Register and progress to a consultant post in O&G. UK specialty trainees must pass the Part 2 and Part 3 MRCOG before progressing from ST5 to ST6.
|Candidates for the Part 3 MRCOG must have a medical degree and pass the part 1 and 2 MRCOG.
Intake Schedule MRCOG Training In India (3 months/4 months/ 6 months/ 8 years sessions)
|02. Biochemistry & Cell Biology
|03. Statistics & Epidemiology
|06. Physiology & Endocrinology
|08. Immunology & Hematology, Medical Physics
|10. Reproductive & Fetomaternal
|11. Pathology & Homoeostasis
|Final Mock Test 01
|Call us for details
|Call us for details
Call us for more details on 3/4/6/8 months MRCOG Training courses in India.
Post Graduate Academy of Medical Sciences (PGAMS)
+91- 8861711527, 9007055603
Floor, 80 Feet Road, Barleyz Junction, Sony World Crossing, Koramangala, Bangalore- 560034
RDB Boulevard, Plot K-1 Block GP Salt Lake City Sector V, Kolkata-700091.